Personal Record Starter Kit BUNDLE (PR401 Elongated T-Shirt- Olive, PR403 Elongated T-Shirt- Black, BCAA, PUMP, and CREATINE SUPPS)- 5 Items
2 - T-Shirts ( Personal Record Elongated Shirt-PR401- Olive and PR Basic Logo Elongated Shirt-PR403- Black)
1- PR Supps - BCAA - Peach Mango
1- PR Supps - PUMP - Strawberry Lemonade
1- PR Supps - CREATINE - Rocket Pop
PR Elongated Shirt-PR401 and PR Basic Logo Elongated Shirt-PR403
- Elongated Scooped Bottom shirt with fitted arms
- Shirts run true to size
- 30 Single, 4.3 oz.
- 100% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton
- Larry Wheels wears XL
PR Supps - BCAA - Peach Mango
Amino Acids are referred to as the building blocks to the muscle. Three amino’s in particular (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) are known specifically for their potential ability to enhance recovery and assist with muscle growth. These three amino acids are known as “Branched Chain Amino Acids”, or “BCAA” for short. Unfortunately, BCAA is only part of the equation required for muscle recovery and growth. You will need to eat a balanced diet with enough calories to support your goals, and you will also need the presence of other “Essential Amino Acids” aka “EAA” for short. PR-BCAA not only contains a massive 8g of BCAA but it contains other essential amino acids as well to give you everything you need to form an amino acid product. We take things a step further by adding coconut water powder and electrolytes to help with hydration as well as Glutamine and Arginine AKG. This product is designed to not only give you all of the BCAA and accompanying EAA that you need to assist with recovery, but it includes hydration and pump factors as well!
PR Supps - PUMP - Strawberry Lemonade
- Who doesn’t love a pump in the gym? The pump is the best part about going to the gym! In the movie “Pumping Iron”, Arnold said the pump is a lot like having sex…and…we will just leave it at that.
- The key to a good pump in the gym stems around increasing blood flow and sending as much blood and hydration to the working muscle as possible. Some people swear by Citrulline and it’s the ability to enhance the pump in the gym. Others combine Citrulline with tried and true norvaline. Lastly, many others look to more exotic pump ingredients like Agmatine Sulfate or the patented ingredient “Nitrosigine”. PR PUMP gives you active doses of all of the above and more! Not only does PR PUMP contain all of the previously mentioned ingredients it contains 3 other patented ingredients on top of that in the form of GlycerPump, Astragin, and Bioperine. We won’t bore you with the science of how each of these ingredients works.
- All you need to know is that each of these ingredients is designed to help give you the biggest possible pump in the gym. We said that some people choose one ingredient over the other, but we choose them all! You can count 4 patented ingredients in one product plus more…all focused on one thing…giving you a pump personal record in the gym!
PR Supps -CREATINE - Rocket Pop
- You may be wondering why you need this instead of just simply taking a protein shake or adding more protein to your diet. While it is possible to get enough amino acids in your diet without supplements, you have to consider the rate of absorption of certain dietary supplements. This product will supply fast-absorbing amino acids and hydration factors to help make sure that you are performing and recovering at your very best!
- There is no arguing that creatine is the most researched and proven performance-enhancing supplement available for weightlifters. The majority of these studies stem from creatine monohydrate which is the grandad of all the new creatines on the market. Many of the new creatines have tried to improve upon the original creatine monohydrate with some success. If you checked out the PR PUMP (which stacks well with this product) then you’ll know that we don’t like to choose just one simple ingredient for our products. We like to find the best ingredients in the category and then put them all in our products! PR CREATINE is no different!
- We put 5 different creatines all in one product! Our hope is to take advantage of some of the benefits of newer creatines without losing the proven effectiveness of creatine monohydrate.
- Creatine can potentially increase strength and performance for many different types of exercise. If setting personal records is your goal then creatine can be that edge to help you get more reps and add more weight to that barbell!